Zhihui obtained her PhD at Institute of Theoretical Physics, Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2009 and then worked in Ames Laboratory, Department of Energy as a postdoc. In September 2011 she joined Lidar’s group and Takahashi’s group as a CQIST post doctoral fellow. Her research interests include dynamics of open quantum systems, decoherence and quantum control of quantum spin systems, and numerical methods for quantum many-body systems.
Room: SSC 611
Email: Z H I H U I W A A T U S C DOT EDU
Peer Reviewed Publications
- 8. “Defining and Detecting Quantum Speedup”, Science Online 1252319, by T.F. Ronnow, Z. Wang, J. Job, S.V. Isakov, D. Wecker, J.M. Martinis, D.A. Lidar, and M. Troyer. [link]
- 7. “Evidence for Quantum Annealing with More Than One Hundred Qubits”, Nature Physics 10, 218 (2014), by S. Boixo, T. Ronnow, S. Isakov, Z. Wang, D. Wecker, D.A. Lidar, J. Martinis, and M. Troyer. [pdf]
- 6. “Decoherence-Protected Quantum Gates for a Hybrid Solid-State Spin Register”, Nature 484, 82 (2012), by T. van der Sar, Z.H. Wang, M.S. Blok, H. Bernien, T.H. Taminiau, D.M. Toyli, D.A. Lidar, D.D. Awschalom, R. Hanson, and V.V. Dobrovitski [pdf]
- 5 . “Universal dynamical decoupling of a single solid-state spin from a spin bath”, Science 330, 60 1192739 (2010), by G. de Lange, Z. H. Wang, D. Rist¨¨, V. V. Dobrovitski, and R. Hanson.[pdf]
- 4 . “Time-optimal rotation of a spin 1/2: application to the NV center spin in diamond”, Phys. Rev. B 84, 045303 (2011), by Zhi-Hui Wang and V. V. Dobrovitski [pdf]
- 3 . “Aperiodic dynamical decoupling sequences in presence of pulse errors”, Journal of Physics B-Atomic Molecular and Optical Physics. 44, 154004 (2011), by Zhi-Hui Wang and V. V. Dobrovitski [pdf]
- 2 . “Entanglement evolution of a spin-chain bath coupled to a quantum spin”, Phys. Rev. B 79, 104428 (2009), by Zhi-Hui Wang, Bing-Shen Wang, and Zhao-Bin Su [pdf]
- 1 . “Coherence loss and recovery of an electron spin coupled inhomogeneously to a one-dimensional interacting spin bath: An adaptive time-dependent density-matrix renormalization group study”, Phys. Rev. B 78, 054433 (2008), by Zhi-Hui Wang, Bing-Shen Wang, and Zhao-Bin Su [pdf]
- 5 . “Comment on: “Classical Signature of Quantum Annealing””, [1305.5837], by L. Wang, T. Ronnow, S. Boixo, S. Isakov, Z. Wang, D. Wecker, D. Lidar, J. Martinis, and M. Troyer.
- 4 . “Quantum Annealing With More Than One Hundred Qubits”, [1304.4595], by S. Boixo, T. Ronnow, S. Isakov, Z. Wang, D. Wecker, D. Lidar, J. Martinis, and M. Troyer.
- 3 . “Effect of pulse error accumulation on dynamical decoupling of the electron spins of phosphorus donors in silicon”, [1011.6417], by Zhi-Hui Wang, Wenxian Zhang, A. M. Tyryshkin, S. A. Lyon, E. E. Haller, J. W. Ager, and V. V. Dobrovitski.
- 2 . “Dynamical decoupling in the presence of realistic pulse errors”, [1011.1903], by A. M. Tyryshkin, Zhi-Hui Wang, Wenxian Zhang, E. E. Haller, J. W. Ager, V. V. Dobrovitski, and S. A. Lyon.
- 1 . “Controlling the quantum dynamics of a mesoscopic spin bath in diamond”, [1104.4648], by G. de Lange, T. van der Sar, M.S. Blok, Z.H. Wang, V.V. Dobrovitski and R. Hanson.